Sunday, October 15, 2006

A few sketches

Here are two different sketches I did some time ago for this story (which had been in my head for some time now). The first ones for the main character, the other one is supposed to be her appartment.
I obviously did quite a few more but I just thought of posting these up right now.

Dos bocetos que hice hace ya tiempo pensando en esta historia (que llevaba en la cabeza desde el año pasado). La primera pagina pensando en el personaje principal, la segunda es una opcion de lo que podria ser su apartamento.

9 comments:

Armand Serrano said...

Dynamic character designs, Marcos. Your work is truly a feast to the eyes.

Marcos Mateu said...

Thanks buddy!

A. Riabovitchev said...

Marcos,Great characters!I like your expression line!:O)

Shelly Wan said...

I love her face profile! ^___^ she looks like she might have a nicer appartment tho...? one of those high maintenance type?

Marcos Mateu said...

Cheers Andrei!

You got a point Shellywan, I still see her as someone who has a "natural class", though not necessarily much money to go with it. But you certainly got a point.

David Zweig said...

outstanding colors, man...wonderful touch. :D

Marcos Mateu said...

David, took a look at your blog...Congratulations on the little one !!!
A year too late on my side but worth saying it !

Anonymous said...

oo that is nice. very noir feel in that sketch of the room interior. great character sketches too!

Craig Mackay said...

I love these designs!